Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Trail Volunteer Opportunities are Beginning to Pop Up!

Over the winter I have been busy making connections with agency staff to try and develop some projects for Trailcology.  I am happy to say that all of the meetings have gone very well and Trailcology is in a great position to help with a wide variety of trail and trail-related projects.

The earliest projects may be this spring in conjunction with Larimer County.  Keep an eye out for more information on Facebook and this blog as Spring draws near.

Additionally, I have begun the process of finding an Intern to help me with some tasks that have been receiving less of my attention than is deserved.  I'm looking forward to the possibility of having a right-hand person to help make sure that Trailcology volunteers have the best experience possible while out on a project or at a Trailcology event.

Good things are coming and I can't wait to hit the ground this Spring!

Cheers,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment